How we communicate:
1. Email - We send out emails to keep everyone in the loop through our group list service.
2. GroupMe - We use an app called GroupMe for urgent messages or a note to remind you to check your email for an email announcement. GroupMe sends out mass texts to everyone at the same time. You can use it through your regular SMS message system, but we highly recommend downloading the GroupMe app so you can see who is posting a message. Download the app here for your phone: Google Play Store or Apple App Store
3. Calendar Sync - Our website will always have the current calendar. You can see it at the top right of this website, but it is highly recommended that you synchronize our calendar to yours so that you will always be up to date with what is going on and when we have events and meetings. Click here for instructions and here is the import link for the troop to use in your preferred calendar app.
Who to contact when you need help?
Charter Organization Representative - Chuck Holden for St. Paul Catholic Church
- Andrea Davis - Assistant Scoutmaster
- Joe Tavares - Eagle Advisor
- Jason Walker - Quartermaster
Advancement Coordinator - Michael McNamara
Troop Treasurer - Connie Shook
Outdoor/Activities Coordinator - Kathy Walker